sSundays 10:30am - 12:00noon - Nursery - 5th Grade
What's TGP for Kids?
A kid-oriented Sunday experience providing Bible learning, games, activities, songs & crafts led by adults who love sharing Jesus with kids.
What does TGP for Kids offer your child?
- Age-appropriate Bible Learning
- Relationship Building
- Relevant Bible Application
- Connecting Kids to Jesus
Health & Safety: In order to stop the spread of germs, children are not allowed in class with cough, runny nose, diarrhea, fever or vomiting within the last 24 hours. All baby toys & apparatus are cleaned after Sunday & Wednesday classes. Because the safety of our children is important, all servants complete a Ministry Application and undergo a background check. Parent or Servant ID badges are required for entry into the Education Wing. Hallways and classrooms are also monitored and videotaped.
Family Registration and Check In: Parents/Guardians sign in at the Children's Kiosks. Please be sure to fill in your cell# as this system enables teachers to reach parents in the event their child has a specific need. A text message is sent to the parent/guardian as to where your child is.
Janice Cooper Interim Director of Children’s Ministries
AWANA - Wednesday 6:30 - 8:00pm (Sept - May)
PreSchool - 6th Grade
A three=part program to maximize your child's attention, energy & time.
- Activity Time: exciting activities that allow kids to participate regardless of their skill level.
- Small Group Time: No one gets lost in the crowd. Your child receives individualized attention from a caring leader as they work through an age-specific activity book.
- Large Group Time: An interactive large group segment where kids meet together to hear a Bible lesson and receive awards.
What does AWANA offer your child?
- Biblical Teaching
- Positive Friendships
- Adult Affirmation & Encouragement
- Community Service Projects
- Bible Memorization
- Awards & Recognition for Accomplishments