Sharing BOLDLY the message and love of Christ in practical ways.
SERVE - Showing The Way To Jesus
SHOWING THE WAY
Serve Tuesday Night Outreach meets at 6:30pm
- We visit with and encourage new NSBC attendees
- We visit people in hospitals.
- We engage in Servant Evangelism projects thru the year.
- We are reaching out for Christ in new and different ways weekly.
A variety of classes offered by SERVE
Membership Class - Learn about the doctrinal positions and responsibilities for NSBC membership.
Baptism ClassWhy should you get baptized? Who should get baptized?
Ministry Training class (Evangelical Training Association Classes)
- Your Ministry of Evangelism
- Understanding People
- Growing Toward Spiritual Maturity
- Loving Touch email network - meeting urgent needs throughout NSBC and the community.
- After Service Prayer Team is available, each Sunday, to lead people to Christ and to pray for people's needs.
- The Gathering Place Food Pantry
- The Open Wardrobe
- Financial Peace University
- Single & Parenting
- Visitor Welcome Dinners - three times a year SERVE hosts a dinner for visitors and new attendees to the church. Enjoy dinner with church staff and learn more about the ministry and see how you can get involved.
- 1st Impressions Team - From the parking lot to the pew, we hope you feel welcome. Join the team!
- Serving at the Church Office - throughout the year there are opportunities to help out the office staff with mailings, data entry and other needs.
There is no better way to get energized for God than to SERVE Him. Why not try:
- Tuesday Night Outreach
- Evangelism & Serve Opportunities. Train to share your faith!
- Laundromat Evangelism - pay for a load of laundry to show His love in a practical way.
- Food and Fellowship Ministry - Be a part of a team that connects people form the community to people form NSBC by helping to prepare and serve food at summer church BBQ's, Visitor Welcome Dinners, and various Sunday Morning Breakfast Connections.
- Volunteer at the Open Wardrobe or the Loving Touch Food Pantry
- Volunteer as a Greeter, Usher or at the Welcome Center
- Help to promote various outreach events by placing signs, posters & fliers in the community.