Our Ministry: A specialized Ministry to accommodate the Deaf in their own language, and understanding through Sign Language to serve the Lord together. The Deaf Ministry provides the Deaf opportunities to fellowship, learn and grow spiritually on a weekly basis.
We hope we see you in our Deaf Ministry soon. All scheduled Deaf Ministry and Church events are Signed, interpreted, voiced, or voice interpreted.
2017 Upcoming Events:
- Sunday, March 19 - St. Patrick's Fellowship Lunch
- Sunday, April 30 - Easter Potluck Lunch @ TGP gym after the worship service
- Saturday, May 20 - Lilac Festival @ Rochester, NY
- The weekend of June 2, 3, 4 - Deaf Camp (Western NY - retreat) the cost is $80 and all are welcome
- Saturday, June 24 - either Syracuse Chiefs baseball game Darien Lake or Niagara Falls - USA
NEW SERVICE TIMES
Sunday: 9:30 – 10:30am – Deaf Bible Study
11.00am - Church Service – Interpreted
6:30 – 8:00pm Deaf Bible Study
6:00 – 8:00pm - Deaf Life Group meets (directions can be provided)
“How, then, can they call on the One (Jesus Christ) they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?” Romans 10:14 (NIV)
CLICK HERE TO VISIT : DEAF EVANGELISM AND FELLOWSHIP WEBSITE.
Rev. Steve Blann