It's that time again! The Memorial Day Retreat, also known as MDR is a high octane youth retreat for students grade 6-12. From the Core Student Ministry of The Gathering Place we are pleased to offer this opportunity to get away, grow with friends, have some good old fashioned competition, and most importantly, grow in our relationship with the Lord.
We are praying for each and everyone of you as you prepare to join us on this retreat.
Here are some things you need to know.
Event cost is $135. Regiatration deadline is Sunday May 13 (11:59pm). Our Guest Speaker this year is a really great guy named David Taylor (from The Door). Worship music will be provided by the one and only 'Beautiful Mess' Band. They're lit! Weekend theme revealed at first session. Get ready for some fun team competitions. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!
What to bring;
- sleeping bag or sheets and pillow
- toiletries including a towel (showering is required)
- hard copy of bible (not just your phone), pen
- Plenty of clothing including warm clothing. Please only pack one suitcase or duffel bag per student.
- baithing suit and towel
- flashlight and extra batteries
- $$ for lunch on the way home and snack shack
Scholarships - Limited scholarships are available. Please call the church office to make a request. 315-458-0271.